- Because there is no aerosol to our dry shampoos, we recommend holding the bottle closer to the scalp and pointing directly where you want the powder to go. Then, zhush!
- Let the product sit on hair for at least 30 seconds to soak up those oils, then incorporate into hair.
- Brushing the product into your roots is also an option! Puff into roots, then brush through to disperse the powder more evenly.
- Brush the product using any kind of brush, even a makeup applicator brush!
- To achieve the best application, shake bottle between every 3-4 pumps.
Pro Tips for Applying Dry Shampoo
Hey there, let's chat!
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly