The application process is as follows:
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Trim nails to desired shape and push back cuticles.
3. Use prep pad to wipe away any residue. Wait until nails are completely dry before proceeding.
4. Select the correct nail size and remove protective film. Always put unused strips back in protective black box.
5. Apply the strip making sure to leave a slight gap around the cuticles. Press down firmly from center to side and all along the edges.
6. Trim off excess as close to nails with clippers or scissors.
7. Cure for 45-60 seconds.
8. File the excess nail strip down to your natural nails. Any overhang may cause chipping.
9. For extra shine and protection, apply Foxology Top Coat and then cure again.